Brand Sales Supervisor - Fashion
Our Brand Supervisors are experienced senior merchandisers who possess excellent planning and leadership skills.
You will be accountable for ensuring your brand is represented appropriately in each market. This role offers the opportunity for business planning, reporting and merchandise plan delivery on the biggest e-commerce platform as well as the opportunity to expand to offline market.
- Lead brands' growth, develop new brands and expand existing brands in new markets based on a market commercial analysis.
- Select collection products in accordance with market trends and analyze the market segment at which the product is aimed, along with prices and competition to provide brand related reports and data as requested.
- Visit and inspect platforms and stores in order to ensure proper functioning of the operation and the correct pricing and display of the merchandise
- Plan and organize events, prepare promotions, sales and special collection for the brand in coordination with the Marketing department and production department in order to maximize sales of the brand.
- Coordinate with Private Label team and Fashion vertical to set the budget of the season, and verify that standards for sales, rotation and loss are established.
- Plan layout of warehouse and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight and related factors of items stored in order to facilitate stock control and sales inventory
- Proactively put in place action plans when targets are not reached, and take full ownership and accountability over the channel P&L account
- Previous experience working with major Fashion suppliers/producers and a good know-how of Iran fashion industry.
- At Least Bachelor’s Degree (MBA is a plus)
- Problem solving skills with the ability to manage complexity.
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Previous people management experience would be ideal.
- Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment