Business Analytics Supervisor
- Carry out feasibility study (BP) for Digikala business development projects.
- Analyzing and reporting of start-up valuation considering appropriate method.
- Mastery of various methods through which the value of a startup.
- Familiar with analyzing key parameter in business plan.
- Gathering data on main startup players and analyze their strategies, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- To analyze market conditions, sizing and evaluate market needs and demands, and suggest new business opportunities.
- Develop portfolio strategies by analyzing historical returns and investment, monitoring current market conditions and assessing relative attractiveness of investment opportunities.
- Evaluate investment and M&A proposals (investment in new ventures)
- Prepare and regularly update valuation decks for Digikala Group's subsidiaries in full collaboration with Digikala Finance team
- Prepare and present pitch decks for potential investors and partners
- Plan and Propose Digikala Business Development annual budget in full collaboration with Digikala Finance team
- B.Sc. or higher in Management, Industrial engineering, Finance or related fields (Having MBA or M.Sc. in E-commerce would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a medium or large organization in the field of Financial planning and analysis (Having worked in e-commerce sector is an advantage)
- Demonstrated background in financial feasibility study of investment projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supervising others
- Professional at working with Microsoft Excel or COMFAR
- Excellent at visualization and preparing high quality power point presentations