Customer Experience Specialist
Ideal candidate is a data driven person, who thinks analytical and critical, and understands key touch-points and metrics of customers’ journeys and strives to lead a great and world-class customer experience.
- Able to map and understand the whole Journey of the customer, from pre-purchase to after purchase (A to Z experience of the Customer).
- Having a holistic view in business – preferably E-commerce.
- Understanding, Defining and doing QA for Business side KPI/KRs – affecting Customer Journey.
- Active participation in improvements of key CX metrics: NPS, Retention, CES, etc.
- Doing RCA to be able to propose second to none solutions for business stakeholders.
- Pro-active (and not reactive) approach and introduce initiative to improve satisfaction of each customer touch point and impact point.
- Creating sense of urgency in regards of importance of CX in whole business and shedding light on the issues for business stakeholders and their negative impacts in a data driven manner.
- Ability to communicate in an efficient way with all business stakeholders whom impact CX.
- Creating CSat/CES/NPS/Focus Group/VOC and other customer side metrics and feedback channels.
- Using customer/business data to detect possible CX improvements and customers’ pain points.
- Helping business stakeholders in the process of finding solutions.
- Setting KPIs/KRs to measure the impact of solutions/initiatives on CX-related metrics.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization.
- Solid Conflict Management skill
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines with agility
- Fluency in English is preferred
- Ability to perform well and productive in MS Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent Excel skill is a must
- Basic understanding of “UI/UX”, “programming” or “data base” is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Absolute result-oriented and data driven approach
- Preferred education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in MBA, Management, Economics, Computer Science, Marketing, Science Fields, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in Marketing, CS, CRM, Sales related field or as a PM. Understanding structured way of working using SLAs, SOPs and KPIs to achieve targets