● Ensure processing of complaints.
● Ensure reports and documentation are prepared.
● Ensure those customer warranty requirements are available and understood.
● Participate in customer and supplier meetings.
● Ensure series claims are handled.
● Ensure that contract management, contract review, and contract negotiations are completed.
● DSCs and ASCs management.
● Monitor the performance of suppliers.
● Monitor warranty service financial issues (Invoices, Fund, Income, etc.)
● Warranty service planning.
● Carrying out all coordination with the Union, CPO, importer's association, and other relevant government agencies.
● Bachelor's degree in a technical field or 3 years of related experience.
● 5 years in a supervisory or management role.
● Practical applied experience and/or certifications in quality technology disciplines such as Six Sigma, Kaizen.
● Strong numerical analysis skills and training required.
● Solid interpersonal verbal and written communication skills are required.