Legal Senior Specailist
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Legal Specialist within the Legal Team in Digikala Group. This position reports to the Supervisor of legal and is responsible for providing legal support to the Digikala functions inside Digikala Group.
A successful team member must be adaptable and flexible to constant changing legal and technological aspects of the business environment.
- Continuously evaluates and supports to update relevant processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Drafts and reviews agreements and documents assuring that respective legal policies and strategies followed.
- Provide legal advice and consultation on legal and compliance matters to ensure adherence to company policies as well as Iran laws and regulations.
- Assists with the resolution of contractual disputes.
- Considering key legal topics including liability, indemnities, intellectual property, data protection, and standard form of contracts.
- Thorough investigation and research regarding all delegated matters and submission of legal opinion in line with internal and binding policies and regulations.
- Attending a meeting incapacity of a legal representative with various internal and external parties and providing legal analysis, drafting legal documents, and minutes.
- Preparing, drafting, and reviewing various types of legal letters and similar documents including notices, warnings, revocation/termination, declarations, etc.
- Monitors contract expiration or renewal dates and ensure archives, systems and database are well maintained and organized.
- Assisting the Legal team in various referred matters.
- Master’s degree from a top ranked university
- 4+ years of strong experience in a law firm and/or as in-house legal adviser.
- Lawyer’s (Bar) Association License is a plus;
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team with other lawyers, internal clients and other partners.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and handle multiple requests from internal clients.
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity and sound judgment.
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to a cross-functional team.
- Experience related to technology-based industries is a plus.
- Have good computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Word & Excel;
- Strong ability of time management and attention to details;
- Good Knowledge of English;