Marketing Data Analyst
We are looking for an enthusiastic detail-oriented individual to join our team as the Marketing Data Analyst. A Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for tracking and analyzing different marketing channels and actions meanwhile concluding important insights for making important decisions. They are responsible for monitoring different marketing teams’ performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. We can say that they have one of the most important roles in our marketing team as they can give the best vision of what is going on in different parts of the business to the CMO and be involved in the process of making major business related decisions based on their own Analysis.
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly business-as-usual marketing reports based on different analysis.
- Design and execute new reports, according to business needs and important key results of different marketing teams based on strong data analysis.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement possible solutions.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations for improving important business key results.
- Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team and across the business.
- Partner with other analysts as well as data engineering and technology teams to support building a best-in-class marketing platform and data infrastructure.
- Work with stakeholders to identify key metrics used to evaluate marketing performance.
- Identify, implement, and analyze a/b tests and campaigns.
- Use customer centric data analysis, data visualization, segmentation and a/b testing to optimize across channels and within campaigns.
- Communicate insights using data visualization and presentations to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields such as engineering, Mathematics, etc. (MBA is a plus)
- Minimum two years of work experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Having enough flexibility and agility for ad hock tasks and report requests from other departments.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them to meet the deadlines.
- Dedicated to any kind of business’s deadline and able to communicate well with different teams to receive data from them in short time.
- Team spirit and enthusiasm about learning.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent documentation skills and experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Being Acquaintance with SQL query language, Python, etc. is a plus.