- Support, troubleshoot, install, and configure routers, switches and wireless devices
- Familiar with network security solutions including firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, network access control, Email security
- Develop network and security configuration documentation
- Participating in the daily planning, tracking, scheduling, and executing of project tasks and general network operations activities.
- Diagnosing, resolving, and documenting hardware and software network problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Configuring networks to ensure reliable operation for business objectives and processes.
- Administering and maintaining site infrastructure, including network connectivity, and Internet access.
- Troubleshooting of network-related issues.
- Installation and maintenance of site network equipment (Routers, switches, and wireless solutions).
- Supporting the definition of network architecture, evaluation of products, and implementation of new technologies into the network.
- 3+ year’s industry experience in a large, mission-critical environment
- CCNA R&S certification required
- CCNP R&S certification required
- Practical Experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and FortiGate devices
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Network security experience