Planning & Reporting Specialist
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly business-as-usual reports.
- Design and execute new reports, according to business needs and important OKRs of different teams.
- Collect businesses’ OKR data on daily, weekly and monthly basis for further analysis
- Formulate a plan and present it to senior management
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields such as engineering, Mathematics, etc. ( MBA is a plus)
- Minimum one year of work experience in reporting and Analysis.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Having enough flexibility and agility for ad hock tasks and report requests from other departments.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them to meet the deadlines.
- Dedicated to any kind of business’s deadline and able to communicate well with different teams to receive data from them in short time.
- Team spirit and enthusiasm about learning.
- Strong communication and presentation skills