In Digikala we are looking for a person with the sense of urgency and problem solving mindset in case of needed quick actions. Digikala cares a lot about pricing procedures. Pricing has two main stakeholders: Customers and sellers. Pricing supervisor should consider both sides in his/her decision makings, and decide in direction of what is best for both of them. Pricing supervisor should cooperate with other departments to solve sellers’ problems in pricing processes, also move toward providing customers with fair prices by designing procedures of collecting market prices.
- Monitoring pricing tickets processes and make sure they are responded on time
- Improving procedures SLA and sellers satisfaction.
- Finding sellers’ pain points in pricing and provide solutions with other department’s PICs on them
- Close communication with tech to design processes and features in the seller panel to make sellers’ life easier
- Bench-marking best practices in pricing rules and features and collaborate with tech team on implementing them.
- Providing insight and tools for sellers to help them price competitively
- Communicating pricing rules with sellers
- Defining pricing rules for participated sellers in mega campaigns
- Provide market and competitors’ price insight for commercial team
- Refine customer perception data and take actions based on them
- Finding ways to detect higher pricing and fake discounts, and in action define policies and tools to prevent these from happening
- Close communication with PR team to solve the customer problems
- Automate manual works and smoothen the procedures
- Working closely with Commercial excellence manager on defining roadmap for pricing
- Update top management on regular basis on the improvements regarding roadmap
- +2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a diverse, fast-paced and stressful environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership ability
- Good English proficiency
- Prior knowledge of eCommerce business and dynamics is a plus