We are looking for a Product Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- we need PA for Different scope of Area including: Finance, Content and promotion & pricing that you can read about them below:
Finance: Finance Product Analyst should be able to analyze and determine all the aspects and requirements to develop and maintain all financial products in digikala.
Content:Content Product Analyst should be able to analyze and determine all the aspects and requirements to develop and maintain all content related products in digikala such as content creation and moderation panels.
Pricing and Promotion: Pricing Product Analyst should be able to analyze and determine all the aspects and requirements to develop and maintain all pricing related products in digikala such as price controlling systems, promotions and sales inghts
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or industrial engineering
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills