Program Management Specialist, AI & BigData
Digikala, the largest e-commerce platform in Iran, is looking for a high-caliber technical program manager to help us improve our products and deliver a world-class experience for our customers. In this position you will help drive company strategy, align teams, manage risks and dependencies, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, and deliver on multiple complex BigData and AI projects.
- Drive execution for on-time, on-scope delivery of user and developer facing features.
- Develop and manage roadmaps among cross-functional teams as well as interrelated and independent application and / or infrastructure changes; track and report on program milestones.
- Recommend process improvements and serve as an escalation point for issues and questions associated with the projects.
- Ensure that resource requirements needed to support a particular project are in
- Provide on-going written and verbal release status updates to the senior leadership.
- Working closely with Engineering and Product Managers to iron out implementation details and resourcing, and with other stakeholders across the company to create project timelines and track the programs
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks, dependencies, resource and scope challenges
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical project or program management roles
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain our roadmap, setting appropriate expectations and insuring our product and services meet our high operational excellence standards
- A demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Judgement, maturity, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills and leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, organizational skills and a focus on continuous improvement.