Project Coordinator, Engineering Team
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join
Digikala’s Software Development team as a Project Coordinator.
- Following documentation generation activities in cross-functional Engineering Department's chapters and squads.
- Design, implement and follow-up the technical on-boarding process for the Engineering department.
- Assist in create, assign and follow the individual training road-maps for the Engineering department.
- Follow team-building activities
- Provide on-going written and verbal release status updates to the senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree (or final year student Bachelor's program) in
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a technical team in a project management or development role.
- Possess excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are a must (both Farsi and English)
- Being organized, able to work independently, and possesses self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Self-sufficient and team-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal project team-members
- Familiarity with Software Engineering principles