Seller Monitoring Supervisor
Digikala is in constant and fast evolution in order to serve millions of customers and tens of thousands of sellers seamlessly. Seller Monitoring team aspires to ensure platform health through monitoring seller operations and enhance customer experience especially in areas related to service quality of sellers.
In this role, you are responsible for defining policies related to seller fraud and offence and developing processes required to deal with them. You must play an active role in defining and implementing fraud detection and platform monitoring mechanisms to proactively identify potential cases fraud and handle customer/ seller claims effectively. In addition, you are in charge of measuring the operations quality in that regard and own the execution of aforementioned processes to deliver relevant business KPIs.
You will be actively involved in evaluating quality controls, monitoring process KPIs and leading the implementation of sound best practices that contribute towards the achievement of the organization’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Own the vision and roadmap of the team, working with other stakeholders across the company to establish and develop needed requirements.
- Define structures, procedures and processes for the team activities.
- Implement performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Manage multiple high-visibility and complex cross-functional projects, resolving conflicts and assessing the impact of strategic initiatives
- Constantly reviewing the processes in the team and update/revise them if necessary.
- Manage team members KPI's & targets
- Motivate and coach the team to ensure the relevant targets are achieved.
- Constantly reviewing the definition of the seller’s frauds and their SOPs and keep them updated.
- Develop the solutions to proactively detect seller fraud.
- Implement tools and features to automate detecting sellers fraud in a large scale
- Collaborate with CX, Tech, and Operation teams to be sure the customer’s satisfaction happen and the health of the platform increase.
- 2-3 years of previous managerial experience as operations
manager, business process manager, or related managerial/ supervisory
- Preferably MBA or Master’s degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, or related fields
- Familiarity with e-commerce, or IT industry and startups or online businesses
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and managing cross-functional projects to ensure the achievement of set objectives
- Excellent Knowledge of business process management and/or quality assurance methods and tools
- Competent in analysis, planning, and problem solving in uncertain and ambiguous situations
- Experience in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Advanced English proficiency, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership Competencies