Walk-in Center Supervisor (Digi Care)
A Walk-in Center team head is a person organize and direct the Walk-in specialists and will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance. An excellent walk-in Center team head must have customer service experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate.
- Deal directly with angry customers (If needed)
- Onboarding new employees
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Measure performance with key metrics such as TAT, Customer satisfaction, etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- BS degree or above
- Working knowledge of MS Office